Statistics-source #'s of LCO's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PSSKI, Dec 2, 2002.

1. PSSKI

PSSKI LawnSite Member

Can anyone help me locate a source for national statistics on numbers of LCO's, preferably broken down by income levels. Also looking for lists of software suppliers for LCO's.. What is your favorite software for running your route & your business?? TIA Phil
  2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Lawn Monkey. You get excellent support right on this forum. Very simple program to learn, yet powerful.

3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

They usually put out the best spread of numbers and stats for the industry once a year. You can search their site and your sure to find it.

Good Luck!
  4. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We use Groundskeeper Pro software...could not say enough good things about it...everything from the price to the ease of usage to the professionalism of invoices...we have recieved numerous compliments this past season. Available at Free Demo too...great software!

Can't help you with the statistics however.
  5. yergus

yergus LawnSite Member

i have been using lawn monkey for more than 2 years now and would not think of changing. it not only does everything i need now. it has stuff that i may use in the future. at the home show in nashville i visited several software suppliers and could not believe their prices, if not for lawn monkey, i would have used quick books forever, now i use lawn monkey and export to my quick books. check them out on
  6. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been using Quickbooks for accounting, and a program called QXpress from alocet for the scheduling. These have helped me to spend a lot less time invoicing, scheduling jobs etc.:D