STAY AWAY from Husqvarna

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by ElephantNest, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

junk buy a 21 com. next time such as exmark toro john deere .

2. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

That's all I run is husqvarana Never will run anything else great machines. My dealer is great, I have that push mower and never had a problem. All my stuff is worked on no questions. I think your problem is you bought it from SEARS!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

This is the case for most but husqvarna does make these along with craftsman.
    Posted via Mobile Device also just see if you can find a local dealer and take it to him. I know my dealer would pull out all the stops. Example a women broke the deck on one and husqvarna sent her a whole new mower, so your problem is Sears not husqvarna.

4. RadiantLawnCare

RadiantLawnCare LawnSite Member

If you want quality, then you will have to pay for it.

5. rwaters

rwaters LawnSite Senior Member
    from Online

When you buy from a dealer he can go to bat for you and sometimes get a response when you buy from a box store or online your dealer most likely will not be able to do anything past the warranty as our distributors or factory rep do not make anything on the transaction and will not help us fight for your warranty.

6. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

The problem was HUSQVARNA LIED to me and never returned my calls, SEARS sucks, since K-Mart bought them, but I buy my tools there. Saw the mower on sale and thought of my Dad.

Kitt, I should buy my Dad a $800 commercial mower? LOL

7. wyoming lawn service

wyoming lawn service LawnSite Member

First of all Sears bought kmart. Second **** happens. Last, take care of your equipment and it will last.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

Why not take it apart, sometimes it can be un siezed if you can find it.
    I'm not going to say anything about husquvarna but i will say, I don't like them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. RT Mowing

RT Mowing LawnSite Member
    from Mid TN

10. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

it has done been suggested to fix it himself . he chooses to be upproductive and leave it locked up and still cry about it