Stay Away From Lawnpro Software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LushGreenLawn, Jul 7, 2006.

1. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that I spent the $58 on the lawnpro software, and for the past two weeks, (two weeks of constant e-mailing and using the support link on their webpage) have been trying to get the activation code and a few questions answered. :cry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

They apparently provide no support whatsoever for their product, I am contacting my credit card company to get the charges reversed, what a ripoff.:cry:

Sorry about the vent...:realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

A few people on here have used it and not had real problems, although it is no comparision to Gopher. I think it was designed by a kid and he may not have the time to ge tback to you yet. I got a response form them when I asked a few questions about the software but it took 2 weeks!

3. FordManKubotaDreamer

FordManKubotaDreamer LawnSite Member

I also have LawnPro. I never had any real problems with it. I had to wait almost five days to get the code for the second time. ( I cleared my computer because it had a virus, and every time you remove LawnPro you have to get a new activation code) It really sucks. The good part is you can back up all your information and click a button and it is all restored. If you can get the activation code. :hammerhead:

4. Dashunde

Dashunde LawnSite Senior Member

As an experiment I bought LawnPro...
    Then quickly bit the $200 bullet for Gopher, it was worth it.

5. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I did the same thing a long while back when they first came out. I needed to print my route sheets ahead of time and the program would not allow it, and to his defense he promptly returned my money.

Gopher is still runnin' strong though!