Staying Legal

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Kasfeldt7, May 4, 2005.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

how much do you want to bet? that would mean that you make a profit of 1,250,000 a month. i'll laugh in your face old man.

2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Make it easy on yourself KIDDIE........and also if you think that anybody on here believes that at 24 years old and only Part-time (meaning that you are so broke azz poor you have to work TWO Jobs) and only 2 years at that, that you make $1.25M I'll also sell you a bridge in Brooklyn :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: MAO

3. MMLawn

Well, so what you are saying is that as a SOLO PART-TIME Operator (see post below YOU made) that didn't even own a computer, printer and desk, and did your "books" "longhand" and with only 25 Customers (heck we do more than that a day...) that you make $1,250,000.00 Part-time? Lets see that means that each of those Big 25 customers (that you cut on a Part-time basis) are paying $50,000.00 EACH per year, or $4166.67 a MONTH.........PLEASE KID!! BUSTED by you own posting! :laugh:

4. grass disaster

who ever said i make 1.25m? i think you need to go and read your question ?

my year total > your one month profit
    my year total < your one month profit.... if this line were true you would have to make 1.25M profit in one month

oh and who said i'm poor?

5. MMLawn

YOU did and now that I busted you on it with your own post you are trying to play dumb and back out of such a ludicious statement. Problem with that plan is that you just said it again in this post in what I put in bold. I called you in response to your outlandish statement that "YOU pay more in Taxes than all of us Smartazz made in a year" so responded that I bet I make more in Profit in 1 month than you make total in a year and you responded that then I would have to make $1.25M a month, meaning exactly what you again just said that YOU want people to believe that you make $1.25M a year....and you don't....but YES I'll still take you bet KID, even with your Bulls!t

6. grass disaster

i know you are but what am I. lol

7. Dogbonz

Dogbonz LawnSite Senior Member

To grASSmasterLLC: From MMLawn Mmm mouth taste like Nike! BURN!

8. grass disaster

ok children, so i meant 125,000 a month which would equal about 1.5million

do you make 1.5 million in a year if you do that's almost unbelievable.

9. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Now its getting interesting....

10. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

ladies ladies come on now