STEALTH WB MOWERS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lja, Aug 5, 2000.

1. lja

lja LawnSite Member

HEY GUYS ....WAS AT THE SHOP YESTERDAY AND WAS SHOWN A STEALTH WB 33 MOWER ....LOOKS PRETTY GOOD AND I TALK TO A FEW WHO OWN IT ..THEY SEEM TO LIKE IT .....ANY ONE HAVE AN OPINION ......I THINK IT RUNS AROUND 1800.00 .....

RICK

2. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

I do have one . It has potential as a good mower for smaller properties . 10.5 engine is to weak for a sulky . This is a walk only unit . It has three 11" blades .
    What I don't like is the drive controls . Similar to a snow thrower and tiring for the hands. It needs a pistal grip system . My small engine mechanic will be trying to figure an after market fix in the off season . The price you quoted seems high . I paid 1299. and got the alluminum accelerator cathcher for a total of about 1700..I traded my 36" belt Cr(sn)apper for it straight across . Good deal for me cause nothing is worse than snapper.
    Heard they are coming out with a 33" 17 horse rider for about 2K. Sounds weird to me.
    For now I don't think I would recomend the 33" walk behind but with fixes might be a good machine.

[Edited by Twotoros on 08-05-2000 at 05:39 PM]