1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

step stake sign holder

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by fastcat, Oct 3, 2009.

1. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

does anyone know were i can get some of the step stake posting sign holders.
  2. lka123

lka123 LawnSite Member
    from ar.

www.rndsigns.com I just ordered step stake from these guys I think I paid 140.00 for 1000. Give these guys a call.
  3. atouchofnature

atouchofnature LawnSite Member

I've tried several times to email rndsigns.com inquiring about prices and have yet to receive a single response. I have tried both direct email, and their contact form on the website. I finally gave up on them and bought some from a local pesticide dealer.

In the past, I have also bought card holders from local florists, they work in a pinch but break very easily.

I have searched online and haven't found any other sources.

Hopefully you will have better luck. If anyone happens to know of another online source, please post it.
  4. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Blackburn another sponsor at the top of the screen
  5. Heidi J.

Heidi J. LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe try calling them. I have used them for ages. Each year when I order, I check prices all around, nothing beats their price this year either.

6. chrisby316

chrisby316 LawnSite Member

we have been using blackburn for many years. top notch service.
  7. johnsonslawnmanagement

johnsonslawnmanagement LawnSite Senior Member

Blackburn. Don't mess with RND, bad customer sevrvice
    Posted via Mobile Device