Steps off Patio Doors

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Redbear, May 10, 2007.

1. Redbear

Redbear LawnSite Member

Need to put a landing 32" high with 4 steps off patio doors. The construction of these steps will be against the foundation but also part is against the brick of the house. Couple of questions. Should the landing be retained on all 4 sides because of the brick? With the construction of the landing, should a geo grid be used to tie it together or would you consider 32" not high enough to warrant the grid. Planning on using a segmental wall system for the landing and steps eg Pisa or Nava wallstone. Thanks for feedback.

2. JOE WRIGHT/ WRIGHTFRAMES

JOE WRIGHT/ WRIGHTFRAMES LawnSite Member

Do You Have Atotal Rise Of 40 Inches Or 32 Inches.
    Is There A Platform Involved And If So How Big.

3. JOE WRIGHT/ WRIGHTFRAMES

Have You Seen The Wrightframes

4. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Joe,

Hey this is Ed, we met a few eeks ago at my shop in Vernon NJ. Give a call, I haven't heard anything from you since then and I have left messages for both you and Warren.

5. JOE WRIGHT/ WRIGHTFRAMES

Sorry For The Confusion. A Lot Has Changed Since Then. It Was My Fault I Put In Your Sample And Got Sidetracked. It Is Currently At The Galvanizer And Will Be Ready Monday. We Have Hired A Manufacturers Rep Group Called C.a. Harrington And I Have Been Overwhelmed With Training Them. I Totally Apologize Your Sample Is In The Works. Warren Is A Good Guy And Keep In Touch With Him. If You Have Any Questions Or Problems Call Me At 908 612 9049 Joe Wright

6. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

what is the pricing on the standard frames?

7. JOE WRIGHT/ WRIGHTFRAMES

The Stair Frames Are Either 6,7,or 8 Inch Risers. Standard Widths Are For 36 Inch Door 60 Inch Door Or 72 Inch Door. If You Give Me Dimensions I Can Give You A Price Or You Can Call Me At Wrightframes 908 612 9049 I Am Currently Looking For New Customers And Distributors.
    Thanks Joe Wright

8. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Joe,

Do you sell through Yardville Supply also? I'm there pretty often as they're one of our stocking distributors.