Sterling Lawn & Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SterlingLawn&Landscape, Feb 24, 2013.

1. SterlingLawn&Landscape

SterlingLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member
    from RI

Going to start a thread here to post pics of equipment, work, and other stuff.

I've been landscaping since I was about 14, I incorporated at 18 and I'm 23 now, so still looking to grow the business! Had a decent amount of education in the field during high school horticulture. In college worked on landscape arch. and some turf courses as well. The company name is a family name but started it myself, working out of little Rhode Island.

Just started a Facebook page for the company as well about a year ago, if ya have a chance drop by and check it out let me know what ya think! Trying to build up the likes for some more out reach!

2. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

Some shots of my old trucks, gotta love them. They helped to get me this far the bright red one I had until this last Summer was the first truck I bought actually, pretty hard to let it go.

Big Beech Branch.jpg

Mulvey Tree.jpg

Oldies.jpg

3. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

I'll be posting more pics up of work etc. soon!

4. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Looks good man!

5. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the cult that is lawnsite Christian

6. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

Thanks Rob! And I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you Ryan lol looks like just added a new activity for rainy Sundays.

7. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

So far so good, only thing I'm not a fan of is the picture sizing.... seems like it causes some hangups on posting

8. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

12' Enclosed Trailer picked it up cheap because had an old logo on it. I took the old logo off and gave it a new paint job. Then had the logo put on it, just vinyl. Still have this trailer looking for another one this season though.

Trailer Before Logo.jpg

Starboard Lawn.jpg

9. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

What are everyone's thoughts on wraps???

(Again shot of one of the old trucks lol) I've been told the wraps can give that depth and "paint like" look without the cost of actual painting. It doesn't look bad in vinyl but I'm looking to improve the look of the logo on black trailers and soon to be black trucks as well giving it a more clean and 3d look.

trailer.jpg

10. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

First pic just hauling some wood, still have that open trailer as well comes in pretty handy having a small open trailer from time to time. No longer use it for moving wood replaced it with a 14' new dump trailer this year but this little guy is still one of the best purchases I've made!

Last pic after the last cruise in my first truck I took the day I sold it. got almost over 220k of hard landscape towing miles on original 4.9 Inline six awesome motor took it all over the U.S. and even to my high school Prom lol I started the company with it. Still regret selling it a little sad to see her go, but she had truly seen better days. 3rd transmission and 4th clutch, 3 sets of leaf springs she was tired just couldn't keep up anymore especially with increasing work load.

wood hauling.jpg

last pic.jpg