Sterling Lawn & Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SterlingLawn&Landscape, Feb 24, 2013.

1. SterlingLawn&Landscape

SterlingLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member
    from RI

After shots! I took them quick, the site wasn't swept yet was getting ready to pack up! We never leave dirt etc. when we finish everything is swept and blown!

after1.jpg

after5.jpg

after4.jpg

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Work looks real good man.

3. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

Thanks Lawnman appreciate it!

4. LawnMan19

No problem, keep up the good work man.

5. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

Can't wait to start cutting again! (this isn't that bad for no irrigation in the middle of august, no fert. and its literally right on the beach so it gets hit with a lot of salt wind) Pushing to hopefully have irrigation and fert. on it soon lol

stripes.jpg

6. LawnMan19

Yeah, looks good all things considered. And I know I'm about ready to get going again.

7. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

Not sure where you're out of love your location info lol. This year was pretty good snow wise so can't complain, but much rather be cutting grass than moving snow lot less pressure!

8. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

@Lawnman do you do a lot of snow removal?

9. LawnMan19

I'm in Pennsylvania, and we've gotten some god snows and it looks like we'll be getting a about 1-3'' tomorrow night into wednesday morning. Yeah, I don't mind doing snow removal but I'm ready to get going again for spring.
    We don't do a ton I wouldn't dare say we ware big time, but depending on how much we get we can do between 10-20 or so private driveways and commercial lots. Just enough to keep us busy but not crazy.

10. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

We don't move a ton of snow around the same amount as you, usually its slim pickins for snow here in RI but this year hasn't been to bad. The blizzard definitely killed us this year, need to prepare a little better for next year although I doubt we'll get slammed like that again.