Sterling Lawn & Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SterlingLawn&Landscape, Feb 24, 2013.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, I just like doing snow to keep me busy through the winter. I know what you mean about being prepared even though I doubt you guys will get hit that hard again but it's always better to be over prepared than under.

2. SterlingLawn&Landscape

SterlingLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member
    from RI

100% Man, as an eagle scout kinda the motto lol, but as you know funding can get in the way of being prepared as a landscape company so just gotta do what you can in lieu of bigger better equipment.

There is definitely good money in commercial snow, right now I do residences primarily to take care of clients that I service year round and hang onto the accounts.

3. LawnMan19

I know man. would I like all new equipment yeah would I like paying for it NO! so little by little you keep upgrading and updating what needs it. And I know you don't need 100's of a accounts if you have ones that want you to service their properties year round you're in good shape.

4. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good. What program did you use to make up that design?

5. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

Hey Metro thanks! still some more to come just been adding some pics of older stuff I've done. I'm starting to document and take pictures a lot more now on here and in general.

The program is called sketchup its a free program you can get it online, used it a good amount in school. Not as good as some of the more expensive landscape programs but honestly you can do any visual diagram with it you would need!

6. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

Some other pics from few seasons back of two lawn accounts.

1.jpg

2.jpg

7. LawnMan19

Looks good man, what are ya cutting with?

8. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

I'm finally raising the bar this year, believe it or not just a 48" walk behind ex-mark shes been an awesome mower! Some of the accounts I do are decent size to.... Lot of walking lol. Moving over to Toro this year starting with a Stander first wanted to go full ZTR but trying to make some other purchases as well and the standers are a bit less expensive.

9. SterlingLawn&Landscape

from RI

What brands are you running Lawnman?

10. LawnMan19

Ferris Comfort Control DD's and Toro walk behinds 21'' and a 44''s. And a mix of Honda and Exmark 21''s.