Steve Parrott Now at VOLT!

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by steveparrott, May 20, 2014.

1. Avalon3

Avalon3 LawnSite Member

You are right James....glad that you understand this issue. There is a big difference.....CopperMoon is contractor-friendly and supports the contractor through positive and proper business relations, whereas Volt went against this principle and common decency.

Please note, and I've mentioned this before.....I think Volt has a decent product line for a lower budget option...that has never been the issue and if they were doing proper business practices that truly aided the contractor, then I would definitely consider this line (as a low budget option in brass). It's better than many of the other bigger named companies, in my opinion, but I will never work with them because of how they have ventured down this path. My stand is for the contractor-designer first and foremost.

2. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

This reference won't be appreciated my most of you guys because you are too sophiscated. But I can't help posting it. At least, blue collar me will have a laugh.

If "The Rock" from WWF were here. He would ask "Who do you buy YOUR fixtures from? ........and before you got a chance to answer, he would shout............. "I DON'T CARE who you buy from !"

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  3. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Correct James, only what I stated above. No problems with CM. Use some fav fixtures regularly. Hope Cast is seeing the light.

Never used volt, but only recently have seen there pricing matrix! :rolleyes:

4. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

I didn't catch the second edit quick enough. Blue collar me does know how to spell "sophisticated."