1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zak406, Mar 29, 2012.

1. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys just checking in to tell you I'm still around. Business boomed this year. I added a new truck 2001 gmc 2500 hd. In forest green. Bought it with 79000 on the odometer. Some old guy owned it before me. We picked up a used walker also. Along with some other odds and ends. I'm attempting to locate land to start supplying some materials however the area I'm in is clogged with them. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell of starting a store up we're I'm at. My only saving grace is knowing so many construction/ landscapers/ home owners. I'm in my junior year of college and still playing collegiate hockey. We're also looking to get into plowing once I graduate. I don't have many pics from this year. Didn't have much time to take them. Hope everyone and all is well

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Glad to hear from you again Zach, and glad everything going well for you. How many hours were on the walker?
  3. zak406

Around 2000. I've always loved walkers.
  4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Me too. What engine is in yours?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. zak406

26 efi
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. zak406

Well im back guys. Didn't do much posting last year however im going to make it a goal to do more this year I got some pics from this year so far. My company mows two days a week and does landscaping the remaining 3-5 days. We got a lot of cool jobs scheduled for this year. Ill keep it updated. :cool2:

The first pic is me my brother and my team mate in back row out for a day of pheasant hunting. The second pic is a pic of my truck I bought last year (got rid of my old dodge we still have the dodge 2500 though) The third pic is of a small mulch job along with the 4 pic. The final pic is the new yanmar tractors. We plan on picking one up within the next year with a loader and backhoe

7. zak406

These pics are the remainder of small mulch job and another job we did more to follow.

8. zak406

more from that mulch job

9. zak406

last ones if this gets moved to next page there is more on page before. apologies some of these pics are not the best my phone is pretty beat up.

10. zak406

Havent taken to many pics but here is one from last week/this week also toro's new walker mower copy.