StewartScapes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zak406, Mar 29, 2012.

1. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I do the same thing it kills me hahaha. I got told I cant never play sports again it was so bad it sucks man but what sucks worst is i m still in high school.

2. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats terrible man, I dont know what I would do with my self if I could never play again. I have been playing hockey for 16 years and ill be 22 in may.

3. thelawnman

Yeah but I m better off I know now I will not have not more problems from sports.

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

At least you can see theirs kinda a silver lining for you.

5. zak406

That's true. My biggest worry with not playing is getting out of shape and going down hill from there lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. thelawnman

Go to the gym and workout man thats what i do

7. zak406

I'm already there in the off season but still I feel I'm in my best shape playing
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

Going good, broke my femur neck on the left side when a 16yr old girl ran a stop sign, t-boned me. They put 3 lag bolts in there. Im 43 at that age they just leave them in.
    Doesnt really bother me much, LOTS of rehab where i worked out like a crazy person. Dr said if I wasnt taking protein and working out it before the wreck it would have been worse.
    Work out and stay healthy

9. zak406

First job of the year beside cutting grass done today. I built the wall last summer, but they wanted some small seashore put in because all there was left was dirt after the wall. We put some new edging in and the seashore of course

IMAG0051-1.jpg

IMAG0053-1.jpg

IMAG0052-1.jpg

10. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks much better with the rock now.