StewartScapes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zak406, Mar 29, 2012.

1. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks bud. Good 1 day job kinda wish we had more in that neighbor hood! I have been slacking taking pictures this year because I havent been doing the work.

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah looks like it made for a good one day job, and without taking a bunch of pics it just makes it more special when you do j/k.:laugh:

3. zak406

Haha ill have some pics from a couple big jobs comming up :usflag:

4. LawnMan19

I'll be looking forward to them.:D

5. zak406

Went to go look at a mariott hotel to bid on today for trimming bushes and pulling weeds. Has anybody worked for them before? There are over 350 bushes that need trimmed and it would be a nice payday if there an ok company to work for? When I got home I was bored and even though im not suppose to I cut my lawn. Picture below.

IMAG0082-1.jpg

6. zak406

I cut my lawn again today, im doing great in rehab and hope to be back working in june. I have note been taking pictures of lawns because my brother has been cutting them. We have a few jobs in the work and we will be posting pictures of before and afters upon completion. I cut my lawn after a huge shower and it was pretty high and wet. I will say these ultra cut decks atleast the originals do pretty well in wet conditions.

IMAG0087.jpg

7. LawnMan19

Stripes look good man.

8. zak406

Thanks man its nice to get out on the mower!

9. LawnMan19

Yeah, I bet it would suck not being able to do it all right now, but at least your making good progress in rehab.

10. zak406

Finally got to start and interesting job today. We began building raised garden beds that will be placed on a property we maintain. They are 12 feet long by 4 feet wide. Constructed with cedar. The only thing left to do to them is put some 4x4 supports in. We will be digging the holes to insert the posts tomorow and hopefully putting in topsoil on tuesday, followed by irragation and a enclosed netting system this weekend! More pics to come once there in. The last picture is were they will be located out behind that tree.

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg