StewartScapes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zak406, Mar 29, 2012.

1. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Tough crowd in here this year, tomorow we will be starting a flagstone walkway at the house we did the garden beds at...

2. zak406

The flagstone walkway we did thiz weekend. We also made a small pad for a bench. The pictures were taken while some stone was wet and someone dry. You get he idea though!

IMAG0110-1.jpg

IMAG0109-1.jpg

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

The walkway and pad looks good man.

4. zak406

Thanks man Ill be finishing up a renovation tomorow...

5. zak406

Did a renovation at a house the last few days. We ripped out the bushes from all around the house (all 4 sides). We then demoed out the concrete steps, and I had a friend of mine pour the new concrete patio in the back and sidewalks. Looks 10 x better without the bushes. I only have pics of the front and left side. I was in a hurry today! There were over 30 bushes total around the house.

IMAG0084-1.jpg

IMAG0086-1.jpg

IMAG0115-1.jpg

IMAG0118-1.jpg

IMAG0117-1.jpg

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

It looks much better with all the yews gone.

7. zak406

Yeah it was a good project, between ripping out the bushes and demoing the concrete to putting in the stone!

8. The Grounds Crew

The Grounds Crew LawnSite Member

The renovation of the removal of bushes looks real good. I don't like that small tree though in the middle of the lawn. Maybe you can convince the customer to put something larger or maybe a flowering tree. Just seems to not fit there. Just a suggestion

9. zak406

I agree about the plants however that was not part of my bid. She placed the plants were she wanted them in addition to buying those plants .. I did everything else. I agree with you though 100 percent
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. zak406

Did a demo job on sunday and monday. The after pics are a bit dark but we were working after the sun went down. The job included knocking down the porch, and leaving the remains there. There was a giant hole under the existing porch, that needed filled. Also knocking down a concrete wall that was pushing. Straighening up the a/c pad and rebuilding a rail road tie wall. The wall needs the last tie pounded into place however other than that the job is complete. The home owner is building a wooden deck off the porch and is not concerned with the debris that is left.

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0122-1.jpg

IMAG0123-1.jpg

IMAG0124-1.jpg