sthil trimmers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Glenn Lawn Care, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

does anyone know if sthil makes/ or will make a speed feed head for thier trimmers? i have the fs90r and i really like the trimmer but i dont like putting line in, its a pain in the azz!

2. cutterschoice24

cutterschoice24 LawnSite Member
    from Fl

i have the stihl also 3 of them actually what i found best to do it but some extra spools and wind them up i have 12 of them that have string on them and when i you need one you just take the spring off one and put it on the other one and your good to go makes it very quick just my 2 cents.

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

4. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Shindiawa speed feed universal kit
    Oregon part # 78890-18000 for 375 head or 55-294 on the package

5. Glenn Lawn Care

i already did. i looked on lawnsite and the sthil's website, and i couldnt find anything. i was just asking if anyone had any inside info or new of anything coming out in the near future!

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

That's my point. They already have them for the trimmer you have. You didn't look hard enough. Did you read the thread in the link I posted? It's all right there, even part numbers.

7. Glenn Lawn Care

when i first searched the site i didnt find anything. and i didnt see the link you put on there until after my post. but i got it know thanks.