1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

sthil ultra oil

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by SK94, May 14, 2013.

1. SK94

SK94 LawnSite Member

Frustrated my dealer is not seling the ultra oil in bigger amounts. only in one gal 6paks. anyone having this problem

2. ohdad34

ohdad34 LawnSite Member
    from NE OH

Yeah. I have 2 Stihl dealers near me. One is 20 minutes away and one is 30 minutes away. Have asked both to order the 5 gallon mix bottles to no avail. So I drive an hour away to buy oil once a month, which is where I end up spending most of my money. (String, oil, filters, trimmers, blowers, etc.)
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i would just order it online. i'm sure you can find it somewhere.

my dealers have 1 gallon, 2 gallon, and 5 gallon sizes in all 3 different variations. orange bottle, white bottle, grey bottle.

4. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Grey? Dude, that's SILVER! :cool2:

5. Southern Lawn Care  LLC

Southern Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

I run the grey bottle blend. It's just what I have always bought. All the dealers around here have it. I've never had to guess where I should go to get any of it.

6. SK94

SK94 LawnSite Member

i guss i need to look at other dealers around my area. thinking 5 gal pal. but i have seen some people selling the stuff on ebay in cases of 48