Stick and peel non-goo door hangers ...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Exact Rototilling, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Stick and peel non-goo door hangers ...... saw it awhile back anyone use these? http://adeasprinting.com/vi/doorhanger.php

I think for use on glass storm doors it would work ok but I need some feedback on this product. :rolleyes:

2. CrystalCreek

CrystalCreek LawnSite Bronze Member

I would be less than happy if someone stuck something on my door. Even if it peels right off. I think peoples anger would cloud their perseption and they would forget about your advertising. Dont stick things on peoples things...just my 2 cents. Good luck.

3. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

I was thinking the same thing. Not a good idea.

4. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

You would definetly get alot of calls..............................from people complaining!

5. Exact Rototilling

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

hhhmmm, surprised by the comments here. We have stuck post it notes to doors in previous years, never a complaint once. The self adhesive stuff i do not think is damaging in any way. I could be wrong though.

7. Exact Rototilling

What was on the post it notes?

Personally I'd rather have that posted on my storm door glass than to find wet soggy door hangers or flyers in the bushes. Then again I understand the personal space violation issue.

I wish there was a better way than door hanger - flyers and such for market density.

8. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

You can have different sizes of post it notes made. We have used standard sizes, and larger sizes too. Just the usual stuff, company name, phone number, services we provide, stuff like that.

9. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Your link is sticky:D:D:D