Stickle Landscape Mgmt Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by sticklelm, Feb 2, 2013.

1. sticklelm

sticklelm LawnSite Senior Member

going to look at a white 2008 chevy silverado 2500 next week. if not chevy, then a ford superduty if i find the right one. im not too biased between makes but i do like fords a little more.

2. jay_mc1

jay_mc1 LawnSite Member

Your trailer looks great. The logos turned out awesome on the white trailer. How much did it cost to have it put on if you don't mind me asking.

3. sticklelm

Got it done from a guy who runs his business on the side as a second job. Was referred by a lawn care guy on lawnsite that he did quality work at good value. Costed me $870. Others quoted me at around $1250
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

I'm glad mike worked out for you. He does great work and a good guy to work with. As a small business I like helping out the smaller business

5. sticklelm

That's very nice of you. I appreciate that. Maybe we can talk more in person sometime and get to know eachother.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Trailer looks good. Love the logo. Even though the green pops on the white i think by adding a second color it will make it stand out even more.

7. sticklelm

Looking at this 2008 chevy 2500 tomorrow. I think it will work perfect and really compliment the trailer once it is lettered.

2008 silveradopaint.jpg

2008 silverado tailgate.jpg

2008 silverado left side.jpg

2008 silverado interior.jpg

2008 silverado tailgate.jpg

2008 silverado left side.jpg

2008 silverado interior.jpg

2008 silveradopaint.jpg

8. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Nice came out great
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Davids Lawncare

Davids Lawncare LawnSite Member

Man that came out great great!!I wll definity be giving Mike a call to see what he can do to mine.Im in the area as well and just bought a 2011 enclosed just like yours, plus an 03 isuzu dump that I will also need lettered:)

10. sticklelm

Your in Hampton area too?
    Posted via Mobile Device