Stihl BR 500, 550 or 600

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by lil, Dec 31, 2012.

1. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

She think's the 4 blower I have now are more than I need now but I know they are all small blower .I have parking lots lined up that I can't do with what got now.

2. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh::laugh:

3. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm not sure how you guys run your business but my wife who yes I respect doesn't make business choices for me. We do talk about what direction it should go in but not a $600 purchase. She wouldn't even know the difference if I never told her. What she needs to know is that I will be depositing money into the personal checking account at the first of the month.

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Exactly right!

5. crazyflyboy30

from Alabama

I know I am a bad boy with $20,000+ in big rc airplane, 2 camaro's ,lincoln ls sport package,600 grizzly got new,and I spent over $11,000 last year on new 6x12 enclosed trailer with ramp door,MZ6128ZT,LGT2654 and lot more .She said I was over budget .(funny) I was at Walmart looking .She call said what are you doing .I said at Walmart ,She said what are you buying I know you got money Quit spinning it!!!

6. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think Walmart sells that Husqvarna...

:waving:

7. crazyflyboy30

from Alabama

:laugh::laugh:I like the way you think.But they do some good flat screen TV's and best deal on CASTROL EDGE Titanium oil but no't 2 stroke and who has the best oil now amsoil? That is what I been useing for a long time.

8. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

Dude you've got some issue's! not only can't you spell, you can't even stand up to your wife, you might want to spend some of that money on a marriage counsler, seriously!

9. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.:laugh::laugh::laugh::drinkup:

10. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Honestly, I still want to know when he's going to start high school. This guy is full of it and you guys keep eating it up.