1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Stihl BR 500, 550 or 600

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by lil, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

At the risk of opening up a can of worms...if he wants to get stone off of a parking lot, a power broom and a wheel blower is the way to go over a backpack blower.

2. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. Darryl G

My wife can't say much about my equipment purchases since nothing less than a $1,500 vacuum cleaner was good enough for her, lol.

4. weaver

I say keep this thread going.. I am laughing like crazy here at all of this...

5. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I would be too if I undertsood ghetto speak.:dizzy:

Hey, it's friggin'winter. We have to make our own fun right?

6. Darryl G

Personally I have a pretty busy day planned. I have to go to 2 different banks to cover the mortgage (withdraw from one and deposit in the other), get geared up for a dusting of snow, retrieve the garbage can and recyclable bin from the curb and pick up my son at school. If I have time I may even shower and shave.

7. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Wheel blower would be ok for a parking lot .But in fall clean up what would I do?I have some big eststes that the backyard is one big bed of rocks or pine bark and tree's ,shrubs.

P.S. This is more a hobby I have 2 other business.

8. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

She got a Whirlpool washer and dryer set with the pedestals that was over $2700 you think that help me out ? NO'T LOL

9. weaver

Ok that's an hour. What did you do for the rest of the day?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. weaver

Oh you're loving this thread and know it.. look at response 7 on this . He went from definately getting a 600 stihl to the 580 husqvarna. In another week Darryl would have him changing mower brands also...
    Posted via Mobile Device