Stihl BR 500, 550 or 600

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by lil, Dec 31, 2012.

1. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

He ain't buying anything, most likely some punk kid in his mamma's basement laughing about everyone making a big deal over him. I can't see a grown man that is married and has 2 other businesses that spells the way he does.

2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Actually, I think crazyflyboy is Darryl's alter ego. Notice how easily he agreed to the 580?

3. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

That's what I've been sayin'. I've mentioned his lousy grammer several times now. Top that off with the fact that he has an $11,000 RC airplane and lots of other toys? No, it's a troll rattling the bushes for fun.:rolleyes:

4. knox gsl

$11K for a toy but can't buy a blower???? Sounds like a troll to me, put him up there with Gravel Rat and GreenT.

5. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Can't be my alter ego cuz I ain't even got no lousy grammer...she died many years ago!

6. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Do I need to clear this up the $20,000+ is no't one rc airplane it like 20 or so no't even sure the is Biggest is 9' Yak 54 with a 111cc twin it is cost over $3,000.The $11,000 was for my new 6x12 enclosed trailer with ramp door,MZ6128ZT,LGT2654 http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyflyboy30?feature=mhee

7. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool planes Darryl...

:laugh:

8. knox gsl

Nice planes, still can't spell.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

I'm tellin' ya.......:laugh::laugh:

10. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Thank you all and yes I know I am sorry for that but I am no't lying about anything I have a THUNDER TIGER Ducati 1/5 RC Motorcycle that put over $1,000 it will do 60mph ,$2,000 Xcell 23cc gas with 60'' RB ,12bl. I got a new Mini Funtana X ARF airplane last week that was over $500 with all the motor and gear. I could wite a book on what have .