Stihl BR 500, 550 or 600

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by lil, Dec 31, 2012.

1. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

You want to talk about a true money pit, it's RC stuff, I used to race 1/10th oval cars. After I quit and got to looking back at the money I was spending I wanted to declare myself insane. It was nothing to spend 2-3 hundred a week. It's a freakin addiction.

2. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Yeah for you and a money pit hobby, imagine what life would be like if you put all that money into paying off your home and invested it into your business.

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

RCs are great for the first 20-25 hours. Then it's either modify or repair on a daily basis. Been there, saw what was happening, put the RC car on a shelf and left it there.

4. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya those planes are awesome. I about got bit on them this morning. Looked around on Ebay & the net and was like forget that.. Those gas powered planes are expensive.. Really cool though...
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. cpllawncare

You oughta see what it cost to have a true oval race car and all the crap to keep it up and keep it fast, it was almost like a part time job to keep it going.

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I think we need to start getting nasty and calling eachother names so this thread will get closed. :drinkup:

7. cpllawncare

ok You start LOL

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Learn to read!!! I said we, not I. Do you have that much trouble comprehending a simple sentence? If you can't handle that, I'm surprised they even let you operate power equipment....probably only have a couple of fingers and toes left. You southernerns are all the same...:laugh:

9. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

I know I work 7 day's a week every week that is now as I don't know what I will do when grass get's going but I did put lights on my ZT and made a car light in to a head light I put on my head it powered by a 6cell RC car pack.

As for the 580 blower I am going to the dealer Monday as for he will no't call me back .When I call the girl answer the phone says he's no't in and I ask for the price she start's saying the what is the full price I stop her right there tell her he said " You preorder so I am going to give you a super good deal right at cost" .She said "I remember this I will have hem give you a call" This was on Thursday he will no't talk to me.

If he doesn't honor he's agreement I will get it on-line will be shipped to my business address.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  10. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

OK? I understood about a 1/3rd of that, sober up in the morning and try again.