Stihl BR 500, 550 or 600

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by lil, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Maybe he's a beer taster for a brewing company, and that's why he NEVER makes any sense.:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

2. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

What he said was that he works 7 days a week now so he's not sure how he's going to find the time to get his lawns done once the grass starts growing. But he did put lights on his mower and fabricate a headlamp so he'll be able to work in the dark. And the dealer won't take his calls, so he's going there Monday to talk to him. He still doesn't know what his cost will be for the 580. All the receptionist can tell him is the retail price, but the dealer promised it to him at cost. If the dealer won't honor the verbal agreement to provide the blower at cost, he'll just order one online.

Understood?

3. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

You can read drunk trailer park redneck, that's impressive for a Yankee.

4. Darryl G

Yeah, well I worked in offices full of engineers for 15 years. It always amazed me that they could design complex structures and systems yet could barely write their names. BTW, that's why engineers have stamps...so they don't have to...

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  5. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Yes ,Thank you. You can be my translator?

6. crazyflyboy30

crazyflyboy30 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price $579.95 + 10% tax = $638.00
    Pantano Price $509.95 Free Shipping = differents $128 I have the money but I don't think I can bite my tongue hard enough to pay for it at the dealer.

7. Darryl G

Sales tax is 10%????

8. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought our 7% sucked here...

9. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

I was an engineering technician, we are the ones that make them LOOK brilliant, the most ignorant ones are the smartest ones, always amazed me too. They could design a damn car but hadn't a clue about how to change a flat tire, guess that's why they designed the run flat tire LOL!

10. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

I love it when people ask is there any money mowing lawns? You guys where engineers and now mow.. I guess that would answer there question...
    Posted via Mobile Device