Stihl br600 WOW

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WalkerMike98, Nov 28, 2007.

1. WalkerMike98

WalkerMike98 LawnSite Member

For the past four seasons I have been using 2 of the 420c. I am amazed at the difference in power. Wish I had bought one when they first came out.

2. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

leaf season is when you can realy notice the difference. don't let the quiter sound fool you .

3. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Line up 3 guys shoulder to shoulder wearing BR600's, and then REALLY WOW!! The leaves dont stand a chance!

4. Daves Propert Maintenance

Daves Propert Maintenance LawnSite Member
    from USA

I love my BR600, really a big improvement over my homeowner level Fradan, which is now a backup. Love blowing foot deep, soaking wet leaves around like they're dry...

5. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I'm really impressed with mine. I upgraded from a BG85 for the BR 600 and I wish I would have bought one a long time ago.

6. TriplePLandscaping

TriplePLandscaping LawnSite Member

I just bought one about three weeks ago. I absolutely fell in love w/ mine the first time I used it. Going from my husq. to the br600, seems like your just waisting time and not gettin squat done. Cant wait till I will be running multiple br's.

7. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Try 4.. its amazing how fast the cash rolls in with these blowers!!

8. WalkerMike98

WalkerMike98 LawnSite Member

The sound was so much different that I thought it was not running properly for the first 10 minutes or so.

9. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

If you like the 600 wait til you try the Redmax 8001. A lot more power.

10. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've had a BR600 since they first came out. To tell the truth, I knew it was powerful but I never really knew how powerful, until a friend of mine with a BR400 said he didn't think there was much difference. So we took a 3ft long 4x4 and laid it in my driveway. My friend with the 400 stepped up and tried to blow it from 4ft away. It didn't budge. My other friend thought his Echo PB751 would roll it down the drive. He rolled it a few feet. Then I stepped up with the BR600 and rolled it almost 8 ft. The reason that most people think the BR600 aren't very powerful is because they don't sound like they're doing much. In reality the BR600's are far superior IMHO!