Stihl, Echo and John Deere equipment in NC!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Creative Lawn Care, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Several things for sale. I am downsizing and have two of almost everything so I am cutting back to one. PM me with any questions or if you need pictures.

1.Echo PB403 backpack blower, in very good condition. $150

2.Stihl MS170 Chain Saw with 14" bar. Used 2-3 times to trim limbs, almost brand new $125

3.Stihl FC85 straight shaft edger. Good condition, includes 3-4 new blades $175

4. John Deere 14SB 21" commercial mower with bagger. Blade clutch, 5.5 Kawasaki, Pressurized Lubrication, good condition $225

5. Homelite Straight shaft weedeater good condition, in fact barely used (dont laugh it was only a backup) $50

6. 1979 Honda Z50 dirtbike. Cosmetics need some work but this little bike runs good. I have training wheels on it now, but they can be easily removed. My kids are out growing it and we are gonna get a 4 wheeler. $250

All items run good and you are welcome to check them out. I can send pictures if you need them also. If you are interested I will take $875 for it all as one package.
    Jamie 336-803-2025

2. Creative Lawn Care

from NC

Nobody interested?? Make me an offer

3. duelly44

duelly44 LawnSite Member

would you ship the blower and the edger to 48313 detroit area for 300? thanks

4. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Creative...im in Raleigh....where are you? Im interested in ur edger.

5. Creative Lawn Care

from NC

The edger and blower were both sold earlier today, sorry guys.