stihl fs 90r

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by THIESSENS TLC, Oct 6, 2012.

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Looks great. It obviously did a fine job.
  3. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

The hedge trimmer is one of the few attachments I do not have. Maybe I should just go ahead and get one. what the heck.

You won't regret it that's for sure...a real time saver!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Well guys, I tried the trimmer & re-definer attachment today. I can definitly agree with the trimmer being a PITA to find the sweet spot, its there but hard to find. I know lots of guys have said its hard to feather the is, but once you find that throttle position its great! My troy built is so easy compared the stihl to feather and find the sweet spot. Bed re-definer is awesome!!! Cuts a nice edge, but builds up under the guard really quick when wet. But all in all a great attachment! Cany wait to try it in dry soil!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. CapitalLawn

CapitalLawn LawnSite Member

I should be typing and driving
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  7. ReRide

ReRide LawnSite Member

I used a Stihl FS 76 2 cycle for 15 years, and it always ran great. But it got to where I had to adjust the carb every time the weather was hotter, colder, more humid or less humid. Probably needed carb work. A few years ago I bought a new Sthil FS 130 and I love it. A little heavier, but has more power, and works great for those areas where I have to wreak industrial havoc on grass that I can't get to with a mower.