Stihl Junkies?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, Nov 18, 2006.

1. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive been doing this for a couple years now...and more and more I find myself becomming a Stihl Junky. The Br600 comes out...I had to buy it! I own a Stihl Chainsaw...a Stihl Hedge Trimmer....Edger....want to get a Stihl Trimmer, own a Stihl POCKET KNIFE for crying out loud!!! A STIHL CAMO HAT!! And I saw a dang Stihl liscense plate on Ebay and I'll probably get that!! Then of course you have the Stihl shorts lol GEEEEZ!! Anybody else a Stihl junky like me?? :dizzy:

2. The Rookie

The Rookie LawnSite Senior Member

stihl is the first chainsaw i ever used. They have been around a long time and something about them is addictive

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I am an echo junky. More echo equipment to come for me soon.

4. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

I have 3 Stihl trimmers, 1 Stihl blower (back pack),Stihl hats and use Stihl mix oil and Stihl trimmer line does that count and let me not forget the sack full of Stihl safety glasses he gave me just to get them out of his hair .

5. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Son you need to talk to someone about this. Someone professional. I am worried about you. get help.:laugh:

6. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok, my name is Jeff, I too am a stihl junky. (just not quite that bad) really though, they do make good products.

7. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

Stihls trimmer line is the worth ever... it splits and is absolute junk... bought gator line and it lasts 3x longer with no splitting... but besides that I am a fan of stihl equipment also... except for the trimmer line and the new 4mix trimmers..

8. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I will never buy a Stihl product again.:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

9. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

My stihl stuff never starts and sits in the back of the garage...so I too think stihl is junky. Thought I was the only one.

10. Just Mow

Just Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I'm sure they won't miss you.:waving: