Stihl Junkies?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, Nov 18, 2006.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lets see i got.
    - 3 stihl fs 90 string trimmers.
    - 4 stihl chain saws.
    - 2 stihl hedge trimmers.
    - 1 stihl combi unit, with most attachments.
    - some random smaller stihl trimmer looking thing with a saw blade on it.
    - 1 stihl pole pruner.

Im sure i have a few more i cant remember, but either way i dont consider myself a junkie i just have alot of hand tools lol i also own an assortment of shindawa stuff as well, all my back pack blowers are shini, as well as my power brooms.

2. BINKY1902

BINKY1902 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from South

The only reason I use Stihl is because that's the only dealer of handhelds in town. I like my old $200 Home Depot echo trimmer better than my $500 Stihl.

3. CJFDFF

CJFDFF LawnSite Member

I love Stihl products, lets see where do i start lol, I have a KM 90, KM 110, Brand new KM-130, 3 KM Line Heads, 3 KM straight shaft edgers, 1 KM- BG blower, 1 KM Tiller, 2 KM power broom (removes rocks and stones out of yards with ease and minimal damage to the yard), 1 KM Hedge Trimmer, 1 MM55 tiller with several attachments, BR 600 Magnum Backpack blower, BG 86 Handheld blower, HS45 Hedge Trimmer, MS310 Chain Saw with 20" bar and Chain, MS 192T chain saw, 1 backpack sprayer, Multiple large stihl banners, 6 orange top bar stools with stihl logo, have multiple shirts and i do have a the stihl plate for my truck lol, never buy anything else and wont ever regret buying Stihl

4. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i want one of them there stihl br600 magnums...mhmm

5. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

I just bought a Stihl Farm Boss chainsaw. I use all different kinds of handheld equipment. The Farm Boss is awesome!

6. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I like my BR600 and MS310 saw. But I am to the point that I really hate the new style gas caps. Need a new edger and trimmer, think I am gonna go with Shindaiwa this time around.

7. grincon

grincon LawnSite Member

I get a free hat every time i buy a new stihl :cool2:

8. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i started with a br340 and then upgraded to a br600. i also have a shihl chainsaw and trimmer. they make good products and i am happy with the stuff i have bought from them. i wouldnt consider a different brand

9. goodgreen

goodgreen LawnSite Senior Member

"Stihl crazy after all these years..."

10. goodnewsmaint

goodnewsmaint LawnSite Member

I need to get me some of those shorts! Love all my Stihl equip. Sure do hate them gas caps though.