Stihl Junkies?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, Nov 18, 2006.

1. tosainu1

tosainu1 LawnSite Member

But the Magnum BR600 i have gets beat by my LCO's Shindies...I do like the Shindy handheld edgers and trimmers as well...I would like to buy an MS260 Pro as well as a 660&880 before they get discontinued...I think the MS260 has already been discontinued actually...

2. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I run all Stihl equipment and even like the gas caps!!!!

3. tosainu1

tosainu1 LawnSite Member

i don't see what the big deal is with the gas caps? I think people have to find something to complain about since i don't have any issues with the gas cap..

4. cashishift

cashishift LawnSite Member

Homeowner here:

FS90R Trimmer

BG86 Blower

SG20 Backpack Sprayer

Looking to get a saw.. will probably look at the 362.. it seems to be the best of both worlds. Pricey though!

Oh, and I have zero issues with the gas caps.. I like them better than the screw on ones my dad's Echo stuff has.

5. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

I'm probably a Stihl junkie; we have tons of their stuff. All of our stick equipment and blowers are Stihl. I don't even consider buying anything else.

6. dieselman29200

dieselman29200 LawnSite Member

The thing about Stihl is not only is it good equipment, but its got great brand appeal as well, I can say that im proud to own such fine products. My dealer is awsome, he's been selling Stihl for over 40 years, and really takes care of the customers. Gotta have a good dealer or even the best equipment will seam like junk.

7. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

Good to know! I just bought my first stihl blower and am looking at a edger and trimmer. Need a few more accounts first LOL eventually I want to be all stihl! it's mostly all you see around here.