1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Still gettin jobs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pjslawncare/landscap, Nov 23, 2005.

1. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Laid off the last worker a week ago so Ive been solo now. Well the past few days have given my customers the oppertunity to come out and talk to me while Im there. Well Ive picked up three jobs yesterday (clearing a lot, trimming trees and filling some areas along a drive and seeding) all from different customers and today I got two jobs (rock install & small retaining wall). Im a better salesman than my workers :blob3: I guess. I hope the weather behaves itself :rolleyes: .
  2. wiselawns

wiselawns LawnSite Member

Hey PJ, I'm in Newburgh, Evansville area too. Some tornado huh? I seem to pick up customers at the end of the year and and the very beginning.
  3. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Wiselawns, Just got back in town from holliday visit. I live in Boonville but most all my customers are in Newburgh. If your ever in the Newburgh area then u probably seen our trucks around somewhere. They all are red with my logo with the largest truck a 16' IH flatbed 2 ton. Have u been getting lots of work from the tornado. What color trucks u got. Bet weve seen each other since your rite here in e-ville