Still haven't heard

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by tiedeman, Oct 31, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

About 4 months ago I contacted a lesco dealer here in Michigan yet I have still yet to hear anything from them after 3 emails. Does this happen often?

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Sorry about that, Tideman -- that shouldn't happen. Please let me know what your questions are and I will make sure I get you an answer.

Thanks,
    Bob West
    LESCO

3. tiedeman

from earth

Thanks Bob for the reply,

I really just wanted to check out the products, pricing, inventory that was there at the location, etc. Just to see whether it was a place that I could go to in buying products for the rest of 2005, and the season of 2006

4. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Looks like you are pretty far north, eh? Looks to me like the closest store for you is:

2689 Walkent Dr Nw Ste E
    Grand Rapids, MI 49544-1479
    Manager: Tim Pratt
    616-791-8045
    sls757@lesco.com

Does that sound right to you?

5. tiedeman

from earth

I contacted one either in Lansing or Flint...I can't remember which one though

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I doubt it was the one in Flint. That just doesn't sound right. These guys are right on top of their game. Anyway, give them a call, and ask them, then they'll be SURE to email you or mail you their prices. You will talk to either Kevn or Tim. Tell 'em Joe sent ya. LOL 810 694-9100

7. tiedeman

from earth

thanks Joe, I appreciate it.

8. mlr164

mlr164 LawnSite Member

I know the guys in that area and they will be more than happy to help you. Four months ago (June / July) was a fairly busy season in Michigan and they may have dropped the ball. It shouldn't happen but sometimes it does. Now is the time to stop by the store, probably the one Bob mentioned. They will set you up with a program that will benefit you and your customers and provide you with answers to any questions you have from the 2005 season. Don't discount the agronomic and industry knowledge that LESCO offers.