Still lovin your Quick 36 ??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HS Football Rules, Jul 22, 2007.

1. HS Football Rules

HS Football Rules LawnSite Member

Only actual owners need post

Any majors issues?
    Parts availability?
    Would you buy another one?
    Did it replace your need for a 21"?
  2. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

No Major Issues
    Parts are shipped fast--but like anything else--be prepared and preorder things that will inevitably break
    Id buy another and another and another
    21" is a waste just sits
  3. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

I still love mine.. any issues gary takes care of for you as fast as he can.. he is sec to none in my mind.. never seen anyone bend over back like he does. ONly issue I have had was a worn reverse cable but I also have had the mower for a year now and reg mow 15 to 20 lawns a week so I believe a worn cable is expected... in fact I am surprised more hasnt broken on it becuase I am hard on it. Also I would deff buy another am actuly considering runing two of them. If your thinking of buying one I would deff go for it.. you will not regret it.
  4. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

Still love all 3 of mine. 2 sams and 1 briggs superduty. Parts get here next day if i order before 3pm. I am only 4 hours away.
  5. HS Football Rules

HS Football Rules LawnSite Member

Any difference in performnce between the superduty and the samurai?
  6. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I love mine. Have had no problems @ all. Fits in any gate, easy to use and even easier to service. I wish they had something larger than the 44inch, and also would love a ZTR from them
  7. hwew

hwew LawnSite Member

I love my Q-36. I like using the mulching plate. And it stripes very well.
    My 21", well it is sitting on my trailer taking up space. I have only used it once in two months.
    Service is great. Gary has given me great advice at times and it payed off.
    Buy another? You bet!!!
  8. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Just got one from a member here, Bought it used, first WB I have ever used after about 4 to 5 yards I'm finley starting to get the hang of it.....

Love it .........

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

It's a dream machine ! Cuts great...easy to repair if you have an issue and parts and questions are always shipped quickly and questions are answered until your satisfied . IMHO ...Better is what all other companies should aspire to be like when it comes to quality of product and customer service.
  10. grassgirl4

grassgirl4 LawnSite Member

I've only had mine a little over a month, but from a short-term perspective, I love it!! I only use the 21" on one yard now, and that is only because my customer prefers the 21" look (he's big into golf and likes the narrow-striped appearance of a green).

So far, it has given me no problems except a sore right thumb, but I figure if I keep it in shape during the 'off-season', I'll be okay next spring :laugh: One of the things I like best about the Q36 is the short deck. With the three short blades, as opposed to two longer, the deck is much shorter front to back. Thus, it virtually never scalps!! There has only been one time when the machine even threatened to scalp a bit, but it was no big one except me would have ever known!! In my opinion, it follows the contours of the ground very well.

At this point (with my limited experience using the Q36) I would definitely buy another one...although I would prefer it be a dual-hydro instead of single - or a single with some sort of override for when using on the sides of slopes (currently, my muscles get a good workout!!). My dad and I are working on concocting a break system of sorts so I can control one wheel or the other, depending on which direction I am going on the slope...we'll see what we come up with!!