still no metro 26? =(

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lance L, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Lance L

Lance L LawnSite Senior Member

any new news, im only using 21's at the moment and one needs a new short block, hoping the exmark hits stores soon id like to trade my 21 in on one, but everyone is wanting their yard to look great before easter so im in bind with out the mower and id like to get one before spending 250 on a short block....

blah they should release it before telling people about it ;)

2. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

Lance L

I think the 26" will go into production in April. If you want the exact production schedule I'll get it for you.

Oldtimer

3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

My local Exmark dealer said they expect it around the 6th of April.

4. steve in Pa.

steve in Pa. LawnSite Senior Member

Had a dealer tell me the 26" metro will not be in until May, at least thats in Pa. Salty price tag on them $1,300.00 payup !!!

5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

waste of money

6. old dog

old dog LawnSite Member

It'll get in gates others won't!

7. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

my dealer said middle of april with a big my be!!!

8. joed

joed LawnSite Bronze Member

In talking to my local Exmark dealer, they anticipated receiving the first batch by mid to late April, here in Canada. I would imagine that the U.S. market would receive their first shipment earlier.

The machine is a very interesting concept and something that the industry has needed for a while. Like many, I remain concerned about the unit only having a 6 hp motor but will wait and see. Be patient, they'll arrive soon.

9. old dog

old dog LawnSite Member

I ran 4hp on 21" for years!(self-propelled)

10. johndarron

johndarron LawnSite Member

I work for Horizon in Colorado and the 26" metro will go into production in first to mid of April and we will be getting our first units in first to mid May. We are at this time taking orders for the units in our area and they are priced in the $1300 range.

Thanks,
    Darron Bryant