Still waiting for you guys!!!!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by LB Landscaping, Oct 17, 2004.

1. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Any news on a getting a dealer in Southern Maine??

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

OR southern NH?

3. LB Landscaping

from Maine

Hey jsaunders haven't seen you around, how's things???

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I do not work with the distributor that sets up the dealers in your region.
    Therefore, I do not have knowledge of the dealers they are setting up or the dealers they are planning to set up.
    I can however, forward your info to them, and vice versa.
    E-mail me your info.
    hustlerturfequipment@msn.com

Pj

5. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Jeff- I've been good- real busy. I haven't even been able to get to the maine coast this year- and the wife isn't to happy about it.
    Mowerconsultant- the dist. is horable in this area. I'm in southern nh and the closest dealers are at LEAST 1 hr away- 1 way. I have also gone to the hustler web site to recomend a dealer and nothing has happened. I've even asked the owner of the shop and no one has called. It's a real shame Hustler isn't working harder to really add dealers, I NEED 2-3 machines next year and I'll be going with a closer brand unless a miricle happens. Thanks Joel

6. theservicingdealer

theservicingdealer LawnSite Member

Unlike most other manufactures Hustler doesnt like to have dealers on top of each other. Also, they set up real dealers.Dealers that want to help the customer. Not just buy a machine and get lost.
    The distributor in our area is also the one in yours. Do you have a dealer that you like in your area that you would suggest?? If so forward it to me . I will get it to the right hands.

7. LB Landscaping

from Maine

I'm in the same boat as Joel except there is no dealer close to us. I was in contact with someone from Hustler a while ago and they said they would pass the info on, never heard anything since.
    Glad your doing well Joel, If you do make it up here let me know maybe we can grab lunch!!!!

8. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I forwarded your info to our distributor for New England.
    If you do not hear of anything, please let me know and I will inquire again.

Thank you
    Pj

9. LB Landscaping

from Maine

Thanks PJ, look forward to hearing from them!!!!