1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Stock Chevy rims

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Junior M, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I want a stock chevy rim and tire for a 2500. Looking to trade or sell these, but I need a set before I can sell or trade them.

rims.JPG

2. Junior M

I forgot to mention they are a 17inch rim on a 32 or 33 BFG mud terrain with about 40% tread left.

3. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

6 or 8 lug? curious why you want to go back to stock?

4. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

deff 8 lug. If I wasn't so far away, I would be interested in them...

5. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

I have a set of stock steel rims that are 8 lug 16" with caps and nuts. Where in South Carolina are you? I am not far from SC, I'm located in far western NC. These rims don't have tires on them though.

6. GunnPropertyServices

GunnPropertyServices LawnSite Senior Member

i dont blame you, the stock alloy rims are much better looking then those and are prolly better made

7. Junior M

8 lug..

and I wanna go back to the stock rim for multiple reasons:

1) I like the looks better
    2) I got these rims and tires for a good deal and now that its gonna be time for a new set of tires come spring(I drive a LOT) I wanna go back to a 16in stock rim because I can get a mud terrain cheaper for that size rim..

I am just northeast of Columbia in Lugoff. And if I am gonna buy just rims, I'd have to wait till spring, early summer to do that..

I like the looks of both.. And I dont know about better made, I've never had a problem with the stock set or these?

8. Junior M

heres a picture I just got of the tire. Get a better one of the tread when I clean it.

duckseason2.jpg

9. Junior M

bump.......

10. ALATURF

ALATURF LawnSite Member

Price? Willing to ship?