stolen 1995 F350

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by sfddelta1, May 6, 2008.

1. Guys we had a employee take off with our 1995 F350 crew cab long wheel base white in color in the memphis tn area. Pulling a black trailer he has assorted string trimmers, backpack blowers, and a honda comercial push mower. The truck and trailer has been missing since saturday night when the guy dropped his helper off. If anyone can be of any help please holler at me

901 603 3420
    501 655 1877

2. BillyRgn

BillyRgn LawnSite Member

that sucks, make sure you call the police, and really push them.

3. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry 2 here bout that!

4. VanceTrendov

VanceTrendov LawnSite Member

Whats the bounty Price?

5. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

my thought exactly ill string him up for u if i find him.you might be a back pack short on the trailer thou cause i could use one

6. we would pay a grand for information leading to the arrest or location of the truck and equipment. It would be worth the loss of the backpack for him to get strung up.

thanks
    guys

7. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

LOjack would have been cheaper

8. SuperDuty335

SuperDuty335 LawnSite Member

What kind of guys do you hire?:hammerhead:

9. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Superduty what a dumb a** question. Your are no better then any of us. If your in this business long enough you will have it happen to you maybe not a entire truck and trailer but alot of other stuff. Please dont come on here pretending like your better than any of us. To answer question he hires the same guys we all hire. No one is exempt blood suckers.

10. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I don't hire the same guys, in 30 plus years I never had capitol equipment taken if I ever had anything stolen I am not aware of it.