Stolen bad boy outlaw stander

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by CraigPLC, Jul 24, 2014.

1. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

Went out to mower and my trailer and everything on it was stolen.
    From Belleville, Michigan
    Trailer was a 5 x 8 with the front V modified with a wooden shelf to hold Gas Cans
    Bad Boy Outlaw Stander with Kawasaki FS730V 24-HP (726cc) motor, and the left front bearing cap was off, and it had a 6" x 28" long roller attached beneath the stand plate for striping.
    Also had Troy Built Wheel Edger that was modified. The tilt pin kept breaking so I drilled a hole in the side of the frame and put in a Grade 8 harden bolt to lock the head in at 90°.

Insurance is only covering HALF the value because of depreciation... Which is BS! and not the trailer at all, so I would LOVE to recover it!

2. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

That should be easier to find or stand out as its a pretty low volume machine. I would bet it headed to Chicago land though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

Agree, it is a low volume machine

4. GoPappy

GoPappy LawnSite Senior Member

Wouldn't you just love to have 5 minutes alone with the scum bag that stole it?

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

Who needs 5 mins... More like 30 seconds
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. PicturePerfectLawns

PicturePerfectLawns LawnSite Gold Member

Wish the best of luck to you. That absolutely sucks. It's a shame we have to pay to find a gps system for our own work equipment because of scum bags. As much as these mowers cost now days, they should come like the Caddy's with Onstar.

7. PicturePerfectLawns

PicturePerfectLawns LawnSite Gold Member

Wouldn't you love to see the look on his face when you pull up to his location not knowing it had a gps on it. No need to call the cops.

8. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

lol yep I sure would. I told the officer I hope we catch them cause I plan ti sue their pants off them in addition to the probation time. Cause the officer told me with the prisons at max capacity, they would only get probation.

9. xstatikplus

xstatikplus LawnSite Senior Member

Horrible situation sorry to hear.if someone stole my equipment and I found them...screw the cops and the 5mins to 30seconds that guys going under the mower! Eat some gator blades scum bag I'm about to kick your grass! :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Alabama

Yeah we take care of our own down here mess with our equipment you get deep backwoods treatment :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Avg respond time for cops is about 5to10minutes in larger cities if not 30 mins lol whats the purpose really

Hope you find these worthless trash