Stolen Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MikeLT1Z28, Dec 28, 2003.

1. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

If anyone in the area or on ebay could keep an eye open for me. It was a Stihl BR420 serial number 251569552. I haven't used it since before christmas so i am assuming that's when it was stolen, that and there are tracks leaving my driveway (they went wide turning out) that weren't there on the day of christmas eve. wife said she didn't do it and upon closer inspection, they don't match any of our tires.

anyway, if everyone could keep an eye open for me please do.

also if you come across it, or the person with it, please call me, 901-258-2259

i am in memphis, tn. they aparently used bolt cutter to cut the locks off my rack and trimmer trap but for whatever reason, left my trimmer and stick edger alone.

if ever so often someone could TTT it for me for a few days please, thanks.

2. mikegamb

mikegamb LawnSite Member
    from CT

why is your equipment left outside do you not have inside storage?

that does suck i feel for yeah i had things taken that were locked in a garage at my shop

whoever did it cased you out yah know.they knew just where to find it.

well ill keep my eyes open on ebay but im sure whoever stole it is intending to use it for themselves or drug money

3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

it was locked on the rack in behind my garage on the trailer. they cased it alright, found tire tracks in the drive on christmas morning that weren't ours and friday night someone tried to steal my neighbors truck.

4. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

ill keep an eye on ebay, sorry about your loss man.

its rough when we work so hard for things in our lives and jerks can take it all away in a matter of minutes as we rest from an honest days work.

5. mikegamb

mikegamb LawnSite Member
    from CT

very true

the first mower i bought when i took over here was taken a few trimmers and a giant vac leaf blower.they stole a small box truck from a truck dealer near by and rammed one of my shop doors with it .they got away and tried the same thing a few weeks later at an equipment dealer.they stole 2 lawn tractors still in the crates and a few other things.they got about 6 miles down the road before the police caught up with them.they tossed out the mowers at the cop chasing them hopping for him to back off.they lost control of the truck,crashed and ran off.they never got caught

6. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Check pawn shops and those merchandise news papers.