stolen br 600!!!

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by fatguy28, Sep 8, 2010.

1. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

or takes out his right arm so he cant squeeze the throttle. i am always waiting for the day when i go to my truck and see someone grabbing something off of it.

2. fatguy28

fatguy28 LawnSite Member

of corse it was locked the scumbag cut the lock

3. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Stealing equipment over the past years was related to drug need, I am afraid this economy is now promoting (need for food) stealing as well.

4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I just did an inventory and I as well have a BR600 unaccounted for... less than 60 days old... I'd venture to say it was an inside job....but I need to ask the usual folks to see if its at home being used or was borrowed and forgot to return...

argh....

5. demhustler

demhustler LawnSite Bronze Member

shttt

they like backpack blowers more than handheld or trimmers

...pisses off - they usually getting away with it ....

may be small camera (like simple inexpensive computer webcam) in the cabin (rear view); one frame per second (or few seconds)?

6. demhustler

demhustler LawnSite Bronze Member

in divX or windowsMedia format 2h movie 24-30 frames per sec takes 600-700MB - so 2-3 fps -20hours
    dvd quality movie - say 6GB; cheep usb port memory stick -8GB...

7. mobileboy

mobileboy LawnSite Member

Man I feel for ya. I went out to my truck (in my driveway) on Saturday morning and everything in it was turned upside down. I live in a very nice neighborhood, on the end of a Court, and have a street light in my front yard. I couldn't believe it. Neighbor said they heard their dogs bark at 2 AM, but assumed it was a cat or other animal in the yard.

I forgot to lock it that night, AND forgot to take my $450 dollar Panasonic LX3 landscape camera in with me....GONE! My fault I suppose, but to the best of my knowledge, that had never happened in my area. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I hate a thief...:cry: