Stolen BR600

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by Raven386, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Had another BR600 stolen in Stratford, CT. Tube has melted spot on end, inner circle of gas cap has a piece broken off of it. Must've been watching waiting for me to go behind the building, when I got back she was gone. Reported serial # to police. If anyone see's a BR600 in a pawn shop near Fairfield County let me know please.

Number & Email on website. Don't know if its still against the rules to post them here. www.10elawncare.com.

Stole it in while at a church property I maintain. Guess no where is safe. Looks like I get to buy a new BR600!! :cool2: Woot!

2. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

lock it up on a rack.

3. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

invest in this...................

blower.jpg

4. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

Damn that is near where I live. I am paranoid I bring my timmer and back pack blower to my lawn and either leave them in the back or hide them in the front.

5. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

ANy how those blowers were junk by yourself a Redmax 8001

I doubt pawn shops always check craigslist and if you know any near kids or LCO'S nearby.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  6. Mike Custom

Mike Custom LawnSite Member

sorry to hear that man.....from someone in Newtown! bUY AN ECHO PB 755...I always ran echos and recently got a br600 and am TOTALLY disappointed by how wimpy it is. It's the only equipment investment i've ever made that I regret. Anyways, go echo and then I hope you get yours back!

7. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

BR600 wimpy ah ok then why did you buy it and not the echo

8. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

ill keep an eye out on craigslist for ya

9. Mike Custom

Mike Custom LawnSite Member

Because it was like the 6th week in a row that I was blowing EVERY lawn in June and I blew the motor on an old echo and Newtown Power didnt stock echo and I was in a jam and all of my other stihl stuff I love. Honestly i'm upset with the power, and i'll sell it to you for 425 if you want it, I just prefer the echo. It is still shining and it probably only has like 15 hrs on it. I have all the papers and receipts for it still. Ill meet you down in Monroe if you want to. Let me know what you think.

10. blake101

blake101 LawnSite Senior Member

Where can you find this and how much?