Stolen In CT

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by slc12345, Feb 23, 2009.

1. GreenmanCT

GreenmanCT LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

yea its an 04 R6, im hoping to have a brand new R1 by the end of the year, the power on them is oh so sweet, but the r6 is really fun to put ur knee down.......damm you and punt, everybody with a motorcycle has gone down harrd, i dont believe the "its not if you going down, its when you going down" theory
    SLc if your ever down to ride just let me know....... is this thread jacking ha sorry.

2. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

Everybody has their day. I have a friend who was on the berlin TPK and rear ended an explorer with his R1. The explorer pulled out infront of him while he was accelerating he chose to brake because he didnt know if his fellow rider was right next to him and didnt have time to look. Well he layed the bike down and turned his back to the explorer. He somehow managed to escape serious injury, the bike was totaled and the driver of the suv was taken away by ambulance!

3. GreenmanCT

GreenmanCT LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

ha my buddy just 12'd his gsxr 1000 today at our stunt spot, he siad " im not laying this thing down" 5 seconds later, it was down, i got it on video too, ill post u a link when he puts it up. hes fine. he blew a fork seal and bent his rear brake and scuffed the bike pretty good.

4. 04f250

04f250 LawnSite Member

Simsbury isnt exempt from crime. Thats where my buddys stuff was stolen from.

5. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

oh yea? what was stolen and where? No place is exempt. But in this town most people leave their keys in the car. Crime is almost non existant.

6. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

You make mulch with that grinder? You at flemig?

7. 04f250

04f250 LawnSite Member

Up near the airport on the east granby line. Yes i am. Havent yet the grinder got delivered alittle late last year im shooting for first week in april to start grinding

8. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

you plan on selling? I spread alot of mulch.

9. 04f250

04f250 LawnSite Member

Yeah im at flamig mulch is going to be the same price as last year.

10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

ok. When you going to start grinding?