Stolen Lawn Equipment - Pictures

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by TLBumpus, Aug 1, 2009.

1. 36metro

36metro LawnSite Member

I hope a lot of people act as lookouts on their local craigslists, ebay, etc. I hope these guys rot in jail for this! Great job of listing serials and vin numbers, etc.

Good luck on getting those precious items back and keep us posted!

2. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

If anyone in the memphis, tn area sees a wright stander 42" with a black mower deck or a worldlawn 28" with 11hp honda please let me know. I have never seen one of these mowers on any rig. Thanks

3. frotis

frotis LawnSite Senior Member

4. C4chris70

C4chris70 LawnSite Senior Member

I add just posted on miami craigslist.
    miami.craigslist.org/pbc/grd/1300391084.html

5. frotis

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

The ad is gone. See what happens when you steal something that unique and then try to sell it on a national forum (CL). They might as well have stolen the Hope Diamond and then tried to sell it on Ebay.

7. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

This was the post minus the picture: (The engine guard in the back was almost an orange color, but black on the engine side)

Dixie Chopper - $3400
    Date: 2009-08-01, 12:30PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-zvetc-1300391084@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a twin engine dixie chopper... I am asking 3400 obo. give me a call for more information...954-658-3214.

Thanks
    Ted

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1300391084

8. frotis

Seems like it was reposted, same phone #

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/grd/1303623441.html

[​IMG]

9. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a different mower. I've still got the old posting open (I haven't refreshed it yet) and the deck was silver and the Dixie stickers on the sides were almost brown & the seat was tan.

10. TLBumpus

TLBumpus LawnSite Member
    from W. Ky

Thanks everyone for helping us keep an eye out for my stolen equipment. Our small little town here in Western Kentucky had 7 mowers and 7 trailers stolen in 2 weeks. We are hopeful that something will show up...or at least the theives will be caught.