1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

stolen pos

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 44toy, Sep 11, 2003.

1. 44toy

44toy LawnSite Member

Just venting, my mom's 2 month old craftsman lt2000 was stolen today. about $1400.00 2 months old (she dosent like me to mow) but the problem for me is she has now become paranoid and thinks people are roaming through her house.

the $1400 isnt the major problem, now she is scared to go in the house without me. I'm looking in the classifieds and local and ebay, any other suggestions.
  2. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

I think you're looking in all the wrong places for a good psychiatrist. I know that's not what you're asking, but on a serious note it sounds like she may need help. There's nothing wrong with that; we all need help at some point in our lives. Concentrate more on helping your mother than getting a mower. Mowers come and go. Take care of the important things first, and everything else will fall into place.

As far as the mower goes, yes....they're all good places to start your search. Just be careful with ebay. I was very fortunate and got a great mower, but there's plenty of nightmare stories too.