Stolen trailer and exmark 60" walkbehind

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by Building with boulders, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Building with boulders

Building with boulders LawnSite Member

Had trailer with all my equipment stolen 1/20/10. The thieving scumbags took it during stormy night. Stolen from Edmond OKlahoma.
    Was the following items:

16' green double axle landscape trailer with metal mesh sides, ramp and tool storage box in front. (looks like dozens of other trailers unfortunately)

2004 Exmark 60" walk behind turf tracer with 23hp Koehler motor (at least exmarks aren't as popular here)

2 Stihl trimmers

RedMax back pack blower ebz8000

Offering up to $1,000 reward

If anyone wants to help me search craigslist, ebay or pawn shops I'd appreciate it. If you find anything suspicious send it my way. If it turns out to be my stolen stuff I'll pay you.

Thanks

2. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Good luck finding your equipment I know that it sucks when you have your equipment stolen I had a bunch of handhelds stolen earlier this last year you just feel violated

3. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

That f#$^ing blows man what is wrong with people

4. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

do you have pics of the trailer? post them

5. Jake99

Jake99 LawnSite Member

Use Google Alerts. It will search all the newspapers, craigslist for you. Just make account and put in the right key words for it to look for. Ryobi has a cool motion sensor for about 40 dollars. Gettit at lumber yards. That and a shotgun may really help. Hope ya findit. It still your stuff.
    --jake

6. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

Wire the storage entrance with high voltage. When you find these thugs fried to death the next morning, just bury them. Easy. Ends gene pool too. :laugh::clapping::dancing:

7. Building with boulders

Building with boulders LawnSite Member

Thanks everyone, I am searching but not very hopeful. I'm really trying to talk myself out of a "bait trailer". Not sure what would happen if I really did catch the thieves.

8. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

If you do the "bait trailer", keep us posted!!

9. Jake99

Jake99 LawnSite Member

I've tried the bait trailer. They won't come back. They not as stupid as you would think.

10. froglawn

froglawn LawnSite Member

WOW! thats one way of looking at it ;)