Stolen Unit Broadcast eXmark Phazer 34"

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by newz7151, Mar 10, 2006.

1. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Please note that (7) seven Exmark Phazer Units were stolen last night (03/09/06) from Waukesha-Pearce Industries, Inc.'s San Antonio,TX branch. WPI is the eXmark distributor for Texas. We have listed the serial numbers below and kindly ask that you keep an eye out for these units.

Exmark Model PHZ19KA343
    Zero Turn Mower
    Deck: 34” Trivantage
    Engine: 19 HP Kawasaki Twin
    Drive: ZT2800 Hydro Gear

Serial Numbers:
  2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I hate to say it, but they are probably already in Mexico by now.
    We had a breakin a few weeks ago and were lucky to only lose 2 new Redmax chainsaws. Something scared off the crooks and they just grabbed what they could carry as they ran out the door, or so it appears. Police said the stuff would be across the border before 24 hours was up.
    If we see any new Phazer machines up here, I will check the S/N on them.
  3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Damn mexicans.
  4. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

Damn cajuns
  5. copper0077

copper0077 LawnSite Member

Did you give the police departrment the serial numbers to the units? I'm a police officer full time in the dallas area. Serial numbers can help from time to time if they are entered in TCIC/NCIC. I will keep my eyes open!! Wish you the best of luck!!
  6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I knew they would be a hot item this season. Hope you get them back
  7. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

I'm simply a second party in this. Just helping to spread the word and get a few more eyes watching out for them. People mention Mexico, which made me think... are there any members of LS that are in Mexico?