Stollen lawn roller

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NMS0219, Oct 25, 2007.

1. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

We as some of you may remember this spring I had my 1 ton lawn roller and trailer stolen from my shop. My insurance company left me out in the rain on this one. All they would cover is the garage door that the idiot tore off the building. Said " its not worth enought to cover". Haha I see them all the time for like $1,000 plus the trailer $500. Any way grandview told me about a used plow for sale in lancaster. I went to look at the blade and I notice a trailer with a roller on it in the neighbors yard. And the more I look at it the more I think wow that looks like my trailer and roller. Well anyway the guy with the blade for sale comes out and we start talking. He tells me that his neighbor is a reall dirt ball and that he does black top work part time. Something new he started in the spring. Well now I'm curious. I walk over and as I get closer I can see MY company logo on the roller that has been painted over. Now I'm pissed. I am just reaching for my cell phone to call the cops when this low life dirt ball comes out of his house with a base ball bat and starts screaming at me to leave or else. well he did not realize that I carry a pistol. Pulled it out on him and made him lay on the ground. In the mean time the guy with the plow calls the cops. Cops show up in a matter of seconds and cuff the dirt ball and haul his but to jail. The cops took the trailer and roller to be processed I am suposed to get it back tomorrow. Sorry for the long post just had to share. Thanks Nick

2. advantage landscaping

advantage landscaping LawnSite Member

Nothin like sweet revenge

3. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

wow that's intense. job well done

4. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

That makes me really happy to read that. If I ever find the person that stole all my stuff they better hope I left my gun at home.

5. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

The dirt ball did not know what to do when I pulled the gun on him. He just stood their for a min. then droped the bat.

6. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

I would have had to shoot him in self defense. :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Revenge is best, served cold.

7. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

have you ever had to pull a gun on someone before this time? that would be quite an experience i think:)

8. professorkev

professorkev LawnSite Member

I live Syracuse, Depew not too far! Glad to hear you got it back, but my question is this, what did the cops have to say about your pulling out a gun and forcing him down? (I know you had a permit) Just wondering how cops react to that.

Also, did the cops let him change his underwear, 'cause I'm sure he needed too!

9. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

It's good to hear you got your roller and trailer back. And it is really good news that POS got hauled off to jail.

Nosmo

10. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

I'm sure the guys over at plowsite would like to here that!

Oh,I'll take my reward in cash please.:waving: