Stone-a-Green Spreader Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawrence stone, Nov 1, 2001.

1. Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand as I introduce you for the first time in public the Stone-A-Green Ride on spreader/sprayer version 2.0.

You may now gasp in awe of my greatness.

Please also notice there are no big ulgy grape welds anywhere.

pb010015.jpg

2. Stone, i thought you said you were going to mount a sprayer to it too, so you can spray and fert at the same time? A powered sprayer.

3. fireball

fireball LawnSite Member
    from ne Pa

paint the mower lesco green and Lesco could sell them as an answer to perma green

4. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

Your da man!!!!!!!!!!! lol

5. Rome was not built in a day "Father". That mower has been in my possession for less than a week.

As for the sprayer I am buying a new 9 gal. poly tank that fits inside the lesco spreader. The rest of the parts are just transferred from a 15 gal. model I have in stock.

There will be a fold up boom up front and a wand will direct the juice.

6. So I'm up to "Father" status now LOL "OH BOY" watch out.

I didn't know you only had it a week, I read it in the post you put the other pic on. OK keep us posted.

7. groundsguy1970

groundsguy1970 Banned

Watch out for those front mounted booms, you can take allot of drift. Maybe scrap the sulky for a leather recliner? Did you apply for a patent on this? ;)

8. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

so mr stone sir, where can we purchase one of ur creations?

9. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I wear a pesticide respirator when I spray with my front mount booms, seems fine so far. I'm not dead yet.
    Stone, will 9 gal be enough? I have a 40 gal on mine and it seems small other than the weight.

10. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Stone,

Can you cut grass with this mach also, or has it been totally changed to a spraying setup?