STONEHENGE...READ THIS

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by FIREMAN, Oct 22, 2000.

1. FIREMAN

FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.

FOR YOUR SAFETY GOGGLE CONCERN, DO NOT TRY SWIMMING GOGGLES, AS THE LENSES ARE NOT MADE TO WITHSTAND IMPACTS, TRY OUT A PAIR OF BOUTON SAFETY GOGGLES. MOST OF THE LARGER SAFETY CATALOGS CARRY THEM, THEY DO AN EXCELLENT JOB OF PROTECTING FROM DUST. IF YOU CANNOT FIND THEM LET ME KNOW AND I'LL FIND YOU A SOURCE. THEY ARE BLACK RUBBER FRAMES AND A CLEAR LENSE(REPLACEABLE) AND COST ABOUT 7-10 DOLLARS A PAIR DEPENDING ON THE VOLUME OF YOUR PURCHASE.

2. Stonehenge

Stonehenge LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

I already tried them and hated them. They put too much pressure on your eyeballs, and they fogged up. I wouldn't recommend them. These ones you speak of - do they seal around your eyes?

I've had Chemistry classes where you wear those massive goggles...Call me vane, but I want something that looks less dorky but still gets the job done. But they have to prevent dust from getting into the sides. After a day of cutting, I'll have blurry vision for a good portion of the rest of the day.

3. FIREMAN

FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.

I HAVE SEVERAL PAIRS,(FREE SUPPLY)FULLTIME JOB BENEFIT...LOL..IF YOU E-MAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS I'D BE HAPPY TO SEND YOU A PAIR TO AVOID CONFUSION AND ALLOW YOU TO TRY THEM WITHOUT HAVING TO FIND A SUPPLIER.