stooopid customers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Brianslawn, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

whats the dumbest thing a customer ever said to you?

2. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

i striped a new customers lawn and then she called me up and said you didnt cut every other pass of grass .lol .i told her to walk to the other end of the lawn and then look back to see the opposite effect of the stripe .

:http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=121781

3. Brianslawn

i had one complain that there ARE stripes in the lawn! :hammerhead:

4. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

When I still had to cut the back yard the customer said I hope your coming back? Duh I had more grass to cut.

5. befnme

omg that reminds me i had a cust that i was cutting for th first time , well when i finished cuttin i went back to trim and she was complaining about the grass that was uncut ..... i said " hey lady i still have to trim those spots.the clinker was she saw me trimming...what an idiot....

6. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Who are you and why are you cutting my grass.;)

7. Brianslawn

i got you all beat! one BDRN (big dumb redneck) said i need to cut their zoysia shorter or something cause there was some weed growing all over the top of the grass. that weed was the grass seed. idiot before wasnt mowing right and grass never went to seed before. they didnt believe it was the grass seedlings. coincidently, the next day (saturday) the old man chased a jehovahs witness down the street while cussing cause kid knocked on his door on a saturday morning. believe it or not, they actually fired me after that week. maybe it was something i said.

8. Brianslawn

gd dam!!! i submitted my last reply, and took a sip of wine as puter refreshed and showed your response. now my puter is red! :laugh:

9. befnme

wine ???? i've had like 6 long islands tonight....i think i got ya beat.:hammerhead:

10. Brianslawn

the bottle is empty and its 28 proof. very small buzz. wanna have a drinkin contest? ill bust out the 151 rum and we'll do shots... or have glasses of it.

forget the iced tea. most bars dont even mix it right. try a baycity bomber from my buddys bar. youll be out after 3, james.

back to the topic. i laid some bermuda sod over winter couple years ago and custome was bichin bout it bein brown and dead! told them its 35* out! of course its brown! they said they want green grass now and pointed at a fescue yard across street. (i asked when first contracted if they want fescue upgrade. they declined.) i was ready to shoot them. had to take em to court to get paid. i won to the surprise of no one!